Pleasant River Fish & Game Conservation Association’s mission is to foster good sportsmanship and through the education of all members and the general public, particularly among the junior members, the safe and responsible use of firearms, adherence to the State’s conservation laws, and respect for the natural environment in order to insure its protection and enjoyment by future generations.
Pleasant River Fish & Game Conservation Association owns land along the Pleasant River in Columbia, Maine.
- Fully heated clubhouse with a full kitchen,
- Handicap accessible restroom and space for meetings,
- Training programs and other Association activities.
(use navigation at the top of the page to see all our activities)
- 25 and 50 yard range with five firing positions located under an open metal roof firing line.
- 100 yard range with seven firing positions located under an open metal roof firing line.
- 200 yard range with four firing positions located under an open metal roof firing line.
- Sporting Clays, Trap, Skeet
- Archery range consists 3-D course has twelve targets, including two long-range targets
that have ranges of up to 100 yards.
- Two canoe landings on the Pleasant River.
- PRFGCA also owns land three miles downstream accessed by a parking area off Route 1 in Columbia Falls.
PRFGCA is a NRA Affiliated Club #R8086.
PRFGCA is a CMP affiliated club.
GPS: 44-41-24.46 N 67-45-39.00 W.
We are easily located and conveniently accessed from Route 1 in Columbia, Maine.
Our mailing address is PO Box 261, Columbia Falls, ME 04623
Please click on any icons below to share this website with others.
Please click HERE to visit our Facebook page.
Total Visitors since May 2015:79632